This e-commerce season is presented by Ernest Ready-Made Warehouse.
Ernest Ready-Made is a 30,000-square-foot co-working and co-warehousing space, on Sweeten Creek just South of downtown Asheville.
You might be thinking, I know what co-working is — but what’s co-warehousing? Well, allow us to explain.
A co-warehousing space you’ll have an always-on and flexible warehousing (and workspace) coupled with on-demand fulfillment services and e-commerce support.
Some of our favorite parts of Ernest’s value proposition for AVL’s product businesses are:
- You’ll have access to a Flexible and Customizable warehouse and workspace that scales with your business as it grows. Ernest’s co-warehousing starts with private spaces at around 100 square feet and scales to thousands.
- No matter the size of your co-warehousing space, your products and staff will enjoy climate-controlled temps and 24-hour access
- You can lower your operational burden by knowing there are Daily Pick-Ups + Deliveries from all of the major carriers (UPS, USPS, and FedEx)
- And there are full-height loading docks for deliveries and shipments direct from suppliers and vendors
- Not to mention, Ernest has forklift/pallet jacks for easy movement of even the most oversized deliveries across the warehouse and into your private space.
As a special offer only for podcast listeners, you’ll receive an exclusive discount on 6-month and 12-month commitments, additional photo studio credits, as as well as your first shift using Ernest’s on-demand or flex staffing compliments of Making It in Asheville. You just have to tell them we sent you!