At the end of every season, we record a short 20-minute episode to share our favorite sound bites from the season. You’ll get to listen to a sound bite from each interview and a little bit of commentary from each of us. This kind of episode is great way to sample the season if you’re not what episode to listen to next.
Enjoyed this episode? We also have recap episodes of Season 3, Season 2, and Season 1.
This episode is brought to you by Range Urgent Care an Asheville-based clinic that offers affordable healthcare, transparent pricing, and streamlined, friendly service. Learn more about Range Urgent Care.
*Enjoy your first month free of annual membership at Range Urgent Care. Use code ‘makingitinasheville’ at checkout. Offer valid for a limited time only.
Season 4 Episodes
- 050 – Nick Dodson of Broken Helm on Building a Production Company to Help Suffering Addicts Create
- 051 – Marilyn Ball of Speaking of Travel on The Rise of Asheville
- 052 – The Founders of Moonlight Makers on Testing, Trusting, and T-Shirts
- 053 – Stephanie and Matt Trowbridge of Range Urgent Care on Reimagining Healthcare
- 054 – Jeff Kaplan of Venture Asheville on What Research Says It Takes to Be a Successful Entrepreneur
- 055 – Luke McLaughlin of Holistic Survival School on Relearning, Remembering, and Rewilding
- 056 – Oby Morgan, Founder of Capital at Play, on Blind Ambition
- 057 – Molly Dingledine, Jeweler and Founder of Sisters in Circles
- 058 – Sarajane Case on the Enneagram, Publishing a Book, and Building a Content Strategy that Works for You
- 059 – Jaze Uries on Creating Art and Music with Intention
- 060 – Aisha Adams on Creating Equity for Everyone
- 061 – Keynon Lake of My Daddy Taught Me That on Building a Youth Mentorship Program from the Ground Up
Music by Commonwealth Choir
Curious to learn more about what we do?
Making It in Asheville is a podcast where we go behind the scenes with artists, creatives, and entrepreneurs in Asheville. We learn about what they’re making and how they’re making it in Asheville.
Making It in Asheville is powered by Making It Creative, our boutique marketing and business consulting agency. We help passionate small business owners build and improve their sales and communication strategies. Learn more here.
We appreciate your support!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, like, review, and/or share. Each review means than you might think as they help this episode get discovered on podcast players.
To recommend an interviewee, visit MakingItInAsheville.com/podcast