You’ve got your hands full creating the thing you love creating. And while part of you has considered hiring an intern to post pictures of your work, you know that’s not really what you need.
What you need is a strategic business partner—someone who can, with clear eyes and a fresh perspective, take the time to assess your unique skills, understand your goals, and help you find new clients while making sure your current customers are happy.
Hi, We’re Making It Creative.
And that’s where we come in. At Making It Creative, we don’t just do social media or write newsletters. While these are important marketing communication tools, our goal is to go deeper with you.
When you work with us, we’ll take time to deeply assess your unique skills, vision, and needs so that we can be of the greatest service to you.
Three Signs We Should Chat
- You’re a small business owner who sells a product/service that you’re deeply passionate about and it shows in the quality of your work.
- While your company has experienced growth in the past, you feel like your business is flatlining and you’re not sure where or how to grow it now.
- You know there are ways to improve how you communicate with customers, but you don’t have the time or patience to think about it.
It’s time for a fresh perspective.
Examples of the Type of Work We Do
While the work we do for each client is unique, here are some examples of the type of work we can help you with.
Assess & Manage Your Current Communication Channels
- What we ask: Where and how do people find you? Where are you currently communicating with the world? What communication tools are you using (and not using)? Where are your customers hanging out on the internet? How can we tell your story in an engaging way?
- What we do:
- Website, Newsletter, & Social Media Management
- SEO Strategy
- Email List Building & Segmentation
- Customer Interaction Assessment & Coaching
Create Compelling Content
- What we ask: What makes you and your business unique? Where is your business an authority of information? What questions can you answer that would help serve your customers? When people experience your busines/product what are they thinking and feeling?
- What we do:
- Write engaging blog posts and newsletters
- Project manage content-creation initiatives like photoshoots, books, videos, and podcasts
Pricing & Revenue Strategy
- What we ask: How is this priced relative to the market? Where can add more value to your customers?
- What we do:
- Competitor & Market research
- Price & Product testing
Build Media and Influencer Relations
- What we ask: Who needs to know about you? How can we get them involved?
- What we do:
- Build relationships with local and relevant influencers
- Media outreach
How We Work
Our method is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (and sometimes 4, 5).
- ASSESS: The first thing we’ll do is set up an informal meeting. We want to get to know you, your business, your vision, and your pain points. We’ll listen and take notes.
- OFFER: Next, based on our meeting, we will put together a number of paths forward, ranging from building you an exact blueprint to follow, all the way to executing the plans ourselves.
- DELIVER: Based on your choice above, we’ll get busy creating a customized plan that suits you and your business. If we go forward with implementation, we’ll create a timeline of activities and next steps and identify how we’ll measure success. For the parts of some projects that fall outside of our particular skill sets, we work closely with experts who’ve proven to do wonderful work.
- ADJUST: As we go through the plan, we’ll sync with you on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis to identify what’s working and where we need to adjust.
- REPEAT: We’re in it to win it. We’ll constantly be assessing our work and attempting to improve.
You’ll walk away with a new way of doing business and a clear idea of what activities are helping you succeed. Whether you continue to work with us or not, we’ll leave you with the tools and knowledge to carry on the path that we started together so you can keep winning.
Click the link above to fill out a short form that helps us to learn about you. From there, we’ll plan the rest via email, phone calls, and visits.