In this episode, we interview graphic illustrator, brand developer, and bassist, Logan Hall.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Logan’s creative outlets overlap between design and music
- How the nature of Logan’s work is always allowing him to learn something new
- The collaborative effort of musicians and artists in general
- The development and exciting future for Pink Beds music
- How Pinterest still stands strong
Enjoyed this interview? We think you might also dig this episode with local Graphic Designer, Alyssa Phillips.
About Logan Hall
Logan Hall is a Designer and Illustrator who operates under Logarhythm Creative. Logan is a native of Western NC and graduated from Appalachian State University for Graphic Design. He moved to Asheville around 2.5 years ago and began freelancing full-time at the beginning of 2020. Before this deep dive into the abyss, he worked at agencies in and around Colorado and also led in-house design for a global family of cannabis brands. Logan’s work focuses on Brand Identity, Graphic Design, and Illustration. He loves working with like-minded brands, businesses, entrepreneurs, musicians, and politicians.
Oh, what is a Logarhythm? Other than a misspelled button on a calculator, it began as an Instagram handle for a young music-playing ‘Log’ where he typically played bass in the ‘rhythm’ section. Logan has played guitar and bass in bands since he was a kid and is a huge music fan
(snob)! He now plays in an Asheville band called Pink Beds with some long-time friends.
To learn more about Logan’s work in graphic design and music check out the following links:
- Alex and Kyle from the band Empire Strikes Brass
- John DuPre is the sound designer and editor for Making It In Asheville
- Logan mentions the band Okey Dokey, who Pink Beds is doing a show with soon- buy tickets here!
Announcement for Pink Beds
- There is a new single coming out on June 25th! Find them on your favorite music streaming app.
Music by Commonwealth Choir