In this episode, we interview the founders of Ginger’s Revenge, Cristina Hall Ackley and David Ackley.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The story of how Cristina and David got the idea for starting a ginger beer company
- How David developed his recipe for ginger beer
- Major milestones in growing and developing their business
- How they set year goals
- What it’s like working together as a husband and wife team
- How they’re pivoting their business strategy and goals during COVID-19
- Naming/branding strategy
Enjoyed this interview? We think you might also dig this episode with Highland Brewing CEO, Leah Wong Ashburn.
This episode is brought to you by Range Urgent Care an Asheville-based clinic that offers affordable healthcare, transparent pricing, and streamlined, friendly service. Learn more about Range Urgent Care.
*Enjoy your first month free of annual membership at Range Urgent Care. Use code ‘makingitinasheville’ at checkout. Offer valid for a limited time only.
About David & Cristina Ackley
A husband and wife team, David and Cristina Ackley are the founders of Ginger’s Revenge.
Founded in March 2017, Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery located in Asheville, NC specializing in naturally gluten-free alcoholic ginger beer. Visit gingersrevenge.com to learn more.