In this episode, we interview Lisa Zahiya, a dancer, life coach, speaker, and author.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How Lisa fell in love with dancing, and specifically belly dancing
- The process Lisa took to open her own dance studio in downtown Asheville
- Important questions to ask when looking for a life or business coach
- Sales + pricing strategy tips
- Lisa’s process for setting goals and checking in with herself (she does different things on a daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis)
Enjoyed this interview? We think you might also dig this episode with local Asheville photographer, Nicole McConville.
This episode is brought to you by Range Urgent Care an Asheville-based clinic that offers affordable healthcare, transparent pricing, and streamlined, friendly service. Learn more about Range Urgent Care.
*Enjoy your first month free of annual membership at Range Urgent Care. Use code ‘makingitinasheville’ at checkout. Offer valid for a limited time only.
We saw Lisa speak at Pecha Kucha: https://pechakuchaavl.org/
Lisa’s studio is near the Tyson Chicken Mural in downtown Asheville
Lisa uses The Life Wheel when reviewing her present and planning for the future.
We can’t wait to get a drink with Lisa at her neighborhood spot: 5 Walnut Wine Bar
A coaching moto she stands by: “You can’t take people where you haven’t been.”
Kajabi – an all-in-one teaching platform online that Lisa uses and likes
Punch Pass – her solution for class memberships.
The Body Knows the Way
Tastemade video of Asheville https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojnke2sf6XU