Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Our new intro structure
- The single word to describe season One
- Why we’re over the moon excited about what’s in store for Season 2
- What might have been the best episode of Season 1 (despite the poor sound quality)
- What we’re focused on in Season 2 (trying to avoid throwaway questions and more)
- Our first Mission Statement for Making It in Asheville
The Episode that gets the most positive feedback, despite the sound quality: Episode 002 – Start With Be
Making It In Asheville – Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a community of Asheville Entrepreneurs, Artists, and Creatives — which we call makers — by sharing honest stories and revealing meaningful insights. We work to provide this community with practical resources for both personal and business development.
Music by Commonwealth Choir
Curious to learn more about what we do?
Making It in Asheville is a podcast where we go behind the scenes with artists, creatives, and entrepreneurs in Asheville. We learn about what they’re making and how they’re making it in Asheville.
Making It in Asheville is powered by Making It Creative, our boutique marketing and business consulting agency. We help passionate small business owners build and improve their sales and communication strategies. Learn more here.
We appreciate your support!
To recommend an interviewee, visit MakingItInAsheville.com/podcast