Learn why you should start a podcast TODAY and how to do it.
Exciting news: we’re hosting a beginner’s podcast workshop in Asheville!
Maybe you’ve always dreamed of having your own radio show and want to start your own podcast to be able to share your knowledge about a particular topic with the world. Or perhaps, you want to start a podcast to grow your business. No matter what your motivation is, one thing is clear: podcasting is the number one hottest medium for content these days. If you don’t start today, you’re probably going to wish you had a year from now.
Here’s What We’ll Cover:
- Why you should start a podcast NOW
- How to find your podcast niche, choose a format, and name your show
- The basic equipment and tools you need to get started
- How to use the equipment and implement soundchecks
- How to complete basic audio edits using a free audio software
- How to publish and promote your podcast
- How to grow your listening audience
We’ll be hosting this workshop in Asheville, NC sometime during the first quarter of 2020.
While we’re still working out the logistics of precisely when and where it will be, we invite you to sign up for our How to Podcast Workshop mailing list. Once it’s live, you’ll be the first to know!