In this episode, we interview one another on the move to Asheville.
After three weeks in Asheville, we decided to sit down and record a conversation about how things have been going and what lessons we’ve learned from the move. This episode gives you a closer look at our moving experience, including what things went well and what things we would have done differently.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- the biggest surprises about the move (hint: we didn’t use a U-haul)
- the many lessons from finding an apartment without living here
- strategies we used to furnish our space without going bankrupt
- and more!
- The one moving tool we can’t live without: Green Mover’s Wrap
- When researching housing, we wrote a post about Asheville’s neighborhoods. You can read it here.
- We also created a scalable system to help us rate and assess apartments. You can download the House Hunting Matrix for free here.
- To recommend an interviewee, visit: MakingItInAsheville.com/podcast
- Music by Commonwealth Choir
Curious to learn more about what we do?
Making It in Asheville is a podcast where we go behind the scenes with artists, creatives, and entrepreneurs in Asheville. We learn about what they’re making and how they’re making it in Asheville.
Making It in Asheville is powered by Making It Creative, our boutique marketing and business consulting agency. We help passionate small business owners build and improve their sales and communication strategies. Learn more here.
We appreciate your support!
To recommend an interviewee, visit MakingItInAsheville.com/podcast