We’ll go ahead and admit it – we have a crush.
We have a crush on Gillie Roberts and everything that she sells in her downtown Asheville retail store, Ware. And we’re pretty sure after hearing her story, you’ll get one too.
In this episode, we interview Gillie Roberts, founder
- the defining moment when Gillie decided to open a retail front
- the steps she took to raise capital funds, source products, and find the right name for her business
- how Gillie thinks about marketing and community engagement
- advice and tips for practicing sustainability in your own life
We hope you enjoy Gillie’s go-getter attitude and incredible story.
Check out Gillie’s shop, Ware.
Gillie hosts community events frequently in her shop and is always getting in new eco-friendly products. To stay up-to-date with the latest happenings, follow Ware on Instagram.
Gillie’s Asheville Favorites:
- For their Veggie Burgers: Bhramari Brewing
- Favorite Coffee: High Five Coffee
- Favorite activities to bring visiting friends
to:Asheville Tourists Baseball Game and exploring the waterfalls and white squirrels of Brevard
- Who she thinks we should interview next: Coco Villa of Somos by Coco Nuco
Music by Commonwealth Choir.